Monday 18 July 2011

Windows 7 "God Mode"

So I take it that most of us here migrated either from vista or windows XP.
Wasn't it a bit of a nightmare finding all the settings again after learning the whereabouts from XP.
Well, a neat little trick you can try to enable "god mode" on your windows 7 / Vista machine is as follows.

Create a new folder on your desktop.





















Now rename it:
GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}














Voila! All your settings, tweaks and system adjustments in one easy managable place.












14 comments:

  1. Interesting post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, that is definitely interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still use XP.. don't have any good reason to change OS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat! Hit me back, alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow Im afraid to try oO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol Al3xaG - it's not a joke or anything, ill take some screenshots to show you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find it funny that in Windows you have to find workarounds to reach configurations (I still bang my head against a wall when I think of regedit). I don't see myself going back to Windows, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha that's a cool tip! lols godmode

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait.

    What?

    Holy sh...Poop.

    THIS ACTUALLY WORKS!

    I am going to stop the deletion of my system 32 folder RIGHT N

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had completely forgotten about this! Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love god mode so much. Totally forgot about this.

    ReplyDelete